Your Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer responsible for the collection, storage and processing of your personal data is the company "PRIME SOLUTIONS SA", located at 2 Deligiorgi Street, 175 Alimos, Greece E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection and use of personal data
Personal data is information that identifies you, such as your name, email, postal address or telephone.
During your visit to the PRIME SOLUTIONS website, you are not obliged to provide us with your personal information. However, information such as the IP address (internet protocol address) of your computer may automatically be collected.
“PRIME SOLUTIONS" may collect and process the following personal data for the purposes as per below:
- Name: The name is collected in case the visitor of the website wishes to contact the company through the contact form.
- Email address: The visitor's e-mail is collected in case she/he wishes to contact the company through the contact form
How the Collection of Your Personal Data is made
The above data may be collected when you visit the website and in case you wish to contact the company.
Your personal data to third parties
Your personal information as described above is not transmitted to third parties. They may be notified or transmitted to third parties where this is required to comply with the law or necessary to fulfill the purposes and functions of the Website, subject to the safeguards of the relevant legislation. We may delegate to natural or legal persons the handling of certain services and functions of this site. These persons shall only transmit such personal data as are necessary for the performance of the outsourced services and are bound by PRIME SOLUTIONS as to the confidentiality and secure processing of personal data.
"PRIME SOLUTIONS" collects, retains and processes only the personal data that is minimum and strictly necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- In case the visitor wishes to contact the company.
- In cases where the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or for compliance with national and / or European law
How long your data is stored
The data we collect is kept / stored by us only for as long as it is required to fulfill the purpose for which you have notified us and until the expiration of the time limit for any of our claims as provided by applicable law.
No cookies are used on the company website.
You may exercise the following rights in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Regulation:
- The right to access your personal data upon request.
- The right to correct your personal data in case of any inaccurate information or if you wish to update it.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data when there is legal interest.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data, which means that you should request the restriction of such processing if you dispute the accuracy of the data, have objections to the processing of the data or have any other reason provided for by national and / or Community law.
- The right to the portability of your data so as to receive the personal data you have provided to us and to use it elsewhere.
- The right to delete your personal data without undue delay at your request.
- Withdrawal of consent. In cases where we process your personal data based on your consent, you also have the right at any time to revoke your consent without affecting the legality of the processing for the period prior to withdrawing your consent.
- Right to be informed of violations.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the competent Greek independent authority, which is the Data Protection Authority, in the event of unlawful processing of your data through the Authority's website at the link "http://www.dpa.gr/".
Transmission of your data outside the European Union
The personal data we collect from you is neither transmitted nor processed outside the European Union.
"PRIME SOLUTIONS" has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to lawfully collect, process and protect your data from loss or access by third parties. Indicatively, we apply the following measures and procedures:
- Access to your personal data is limited to the number of authorized persons.
- Access to these IT systems is monitored to immediately detect and prevent unauthorized access.
- Adopt individual procedures for the preservation of personal data and their safe deletion / destruction.
Our security processes and measures are constantly being improved to keep up with technological developments.
Update and modification